Friday, June 19, 2009

New Beginnings

Creating fabric art has become my 'life'. Here I am making my very first Blog entry having been encouraged by my very good art friends... so this is a strange and exciting territory for me to explore, develop and enjoy.

This is all about new beginnings for me, further explorations into different fields of fabric art. Having recently moved to Greece from the UK, and left my teaching behind, I have had to become very inventive and find innovative ways to develop my work and also to find basic materials, which are virtually unavailable in this country, much to my surprise!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Jo
    This is great fun - and we are off to a wonderful start
    You are an inventive artist and I cannot wait to see all that you post

    ReplyDelete